1) Take chilled yogurt in a bowl and add a pinch of turmeric or haldi to it. Mix it properly. Apply this paste daily for 20 minutes on your hands, face and neck before bathing. You can wash it off earlier during the winter season as it dries faster.
2) Take a cucumber and cut it into two halves. Now grate the half cucumber and keep it in a bowl. To this, add 2 tbsp milk or milk powder and few drops of lemon juice. Mix well. App…ly and let it stay till it dries. Wash with normal water. Apply this weekly to get the best results.
3) Almonds are also very good at removing tan from the hands. Take 5 to 10 fresh and green almonds and grind them. Mix this paste with 5 drops of sandalwood oil. Apply this paste on the affected area. If fresh almonds aren’t available, buy almonds and soak them overnight. Now grind them next morning and follow the same procedure as you did for the fresh almonds.
4) Take the pulp of mashed papaya. Try rubbing it on the tanned area. This massage also helps in curing the tanned skin.
5) Turmeric is a natural skin care product that is capable of curing almost all common skin problems. Take turmeric and mix it with lemon juice. Stir well. Now add 1 tbsp of raw milk to it. Apply this on your hands and let it stay there till it gets dried up. Thereafter, wash it with cold water to see the visible results.
6) Gram flour is very useful in treating a sun tan as it helps remove dead skin cells and leaves your skin bright and young. You can use the gram flour powder available in market or make a paste of whole green gram.
1.Mix the gram flour in water and rub it all over the affected skin area.
2.Wait 20 minutes before washing if off with water.
3.Do this twice a week for a few months.
For best results, use rose water instead of plain water. You can also mix some lime juice and yogurt into the paste.
7) Aloe vera gel will lighten the skin within a week, if applied daily to the affected area. It also helps cleanse and nourish the skin.
•Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the affected skin areas before going to bed.
•In the morning, wash the skin thoroughly. smile emoticon smile emoticon